Your affirmative act of using our website located at https://atropine.in signifies that you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use this website.
1. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If you continue to use our website after we post any changes to these Terms and conditions, you are signifying your acceptance of the new terms. You will always have access to our Terms and conditions and will be able to check it at any time.
2. Changes to Our Website
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on this website at any time without any notice. We do not guarantee backward compatibility of our services and Application Programming Interface (API) in this case.
3. Ownership of information
You may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the content available on our website, frame any portion of website or its content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the website content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the websites content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with us, please see the contact us page.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by additional agreement, we do not permit commercial usage of any of our services or APIs. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for third party services or software.
4. Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through our services.
5. Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any username and email address that use to register for your access to and use of our services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Atropine cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
Atropine protects such private information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner that it protects Users personal data.
6. Payment and cancellation of service
- By ordering any subscription on https://atropine.in, you confirm that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
- There are no refunds for any plans, even if the subscription is cancelled on the same day as the auto conversion payment has gone through.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the subscription Period, after that your subscription will be stopped.
- We do not offer refunds for any wrong data provided by you. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
- We do not offer refunds for upgrades to other plan or a longer subscription Plan.
7. Emails or Mail Id
By creating an account with Atropine, you agree that Atropine.in can use your email address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
Atropine may update these Rules at any time.